Hands of Christ
The Criteria to receive this very special recognition:
• Has consistently demonstrated a Christian attitude by word and example.
• Has been actively involved in the parish as well as their school or community.
• Has been a positive role model to their peers, younger children and adults.
• Is a practicing Roman Catholic in a parish in the Diocese of Rochester and attends Mass.
• Is currently a high school senior.
The Process to recognize your honorary seniors:
• Youth Ministers, Catechetical Leaders, CYO Coaches, Scout Leaders, Pastoral Leaders, or other adults involved with the youth of the parish, make recommendations for recipients of the award to be approved by the Pastor or Pastoral Leader. It is recommended that each parish develop their own process for this recognition.
• Youth Minister or designated minister collects forms, submits to pastor or administrator for approval and signature. Enter registration information online. Retain paper copy for your files.
• All registrations and payments will be accepted only using the online registration located in the Virtual Office. Any registration submitted with non-payment will be subject to a substantial add-on fee. Recognition forms are available in the virtual office now, as well as online registration at www.dor.org/hoc.
• Recipients who are registered by January 1, 2017 will receive a letter from the Diocese of Rochester inviting them to one of the three celebrations. RSVP not needed.